We have an excellent opportunity for a qualified and experienced Consultant Pathologist to work in a premier health facility in the Middle East. King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital (KKESH) is a tertiary care ophthalmic facility located in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The hospital provides quality tertiary ophthalmic care to the patients it serves and promotes the delivery of Kingdom-wide ophthalmic care through its outreach, educational, and research programs.
- Thirty-Six (36) calendar days of Paid Vacation per contract year
- Ten (10) days scientific leave including travel days per contract year
- Five (5) days professional leave + Four (4) travel days per contract year
- Family/Accompanied Employment Contract Status
- Twelve (12) Months Initial Contract – Renewable
- Free Furnished and fully equipped Housing – Villa
- Free Utilities, including Local Phone calls
- Free and Extensive Recreational Facilities in a safe environment
- Free Healthcare available at KKESH including authorized dependents
- Mobilization and Repatriation Airline Tickets (Business Class) including authorized dependents (spouse and 2 eligible children only)
- Annual Airline ticket (Business Class) to Point of Hire or equivalent including authorized dependents (spouse and 2 eligible children only)
- End of Service Award
MD from a recognized school
Board Certification Specialization in Anatomic/Surgical Pathology
Experience or certification in Clinical Pathology (preferred)
Experience in Ophthalmic Pathology and/or Neuropathology (preferred)
One year fellowship in Ophthalmic Pathology (desirable)
At least three (3) years working experience after specialization/boards/CCT
Administrative experience in running a laboratory or training in Clinical Pathology (desirable)
Must qualify to be classified as a Consultant by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
Our commitment to you: To be a truly Ethical partner, underlying our core business principles of Professionalism and integrity .
We look forward to becoming your recruiter of choice.
Allow us to be of service to you......