We currently have an exciting opening for a Western qualified Nursing Supervisor for our client, a tertiary acute care facility in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The hospital is considered one of the main portals among the group of providing health care services in the Kingdom. Our client's mission is to be committed to deliver safe, high quality health care services through best utilization of resources and effective team work to meet the needs of their clients.
They are offering excellent benefits and competitive salaries depending on the Hospital’s review and evaluation of your credentials, qualifications and experience.
- 15% of basic salary (scarcity allowance for special areas)
- Tax Free Salary
- (2-4) % yearly increment
- Furnished Housing Accommodation Or Housing Allowance (25% of basic salary)
- Family Housing for (Nursing Supervisors & ADON)
- Free Medical Treatment
- Recreation Facilities
- Shopping Buses provided
- Recreation Trips schedule every month
- Travel Opportunities
- 41 days paid vacation per year
- Round trip vacation tickets
- Airline ticket at the beginning of the contract and employee repatriation
- Free Transportation to and from work or 600 SR allowance "as per hospital policy"
- Rewarding Cultural Experience
- End of Service Award
Report to : Director of Nursing/Designee
Accountable to : Director of Nursing
Responsible for : All staff that report to the Department of Nursing out of hours
Liaises with : Administration, All Hospital Departments, Support Services, patients, families and visitors.
Responsibilies and Accountability:
Assesses the overall state of the hospital on each shift prioritizing particular areas for support as appropriate.
Recognizes and assesses workload on a continuous basis throughout the shift providing visible leadership, professional support and additional help as appropriate.
Acts as trouble-shooter in all areas investigating and resolving all problems/issues/incidents to the extent possible; liaising with Patient Affairs and advising significant others where necessary and appropriate.
Responds to all emergency situations supporting staff in clinical emergencies and guiding and directing staff in other situations where appropriate.
Becomes familiar with the condition of critically ill patients anticipating concerns of staff, patients and/or their careers.
Identifies actual and potential risk issues and environmental hazards initiating appropriate precautionary measures.
Establishes a visible professional relationship with nursing, medical and administrative staff serving as a role model in the areas of punctuality, interpersonal skills and personal appearance.
Practices and promotes open communication with all staff disciplines and encourages teamwork in a collaborative harmonious work environment.
Ensures a safe working environment and enforces safe working practices for patients.
Communicates problems to Nursing management promptly (i.e.: occurrences, negative staff attitude, policy breeches and takes immediate action to correct the problem).
Assists staff in resolving personal and professional problems and participates in teaching and orienting new members of staff.
Actively and positively participates in the development and implementation of the Department of Nursing strategic plans.
Maintains one’s own professional development through educational activities and the development of an inquiring mind. Maintains professional license.
Complies with the standards laid down by the Approved National and International Accreditation Agencies.
Reports any occurrence not consistent with the operation of the hospital or standard of service of patients, employees or visitors and situations which put patients, staff or visitors at risk for injury or other harm.
Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse and Current License
- Post Registration Clinical Qualification (Preferred)
- Education to Degree Level
- Management Education
- Valid Registration in Saudi Council
- Middle Eastern Culture and Values (Preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years Relevant Acute Hospital Nursing Experience as Nursing Supervisor
- Change Management Skills
- Excellent in Written and Verbal English Communication Skills
- Diplomacy and Negotiation Skills
- Problem Solving and Facilitation Skills
- Ability to Motivate
- Ability to Challenge in a Professional Manner
- Evidence of Refined Leadership Ability
- Evidence of Financial Management and People Management Skills
Adaptable, Versatile and Flexible
- Open and Collaborative
- Confident and Personable
- Articulate, Humorous and Energetic
- Able to give and take Feedback
Kindly forward a copy of your latest CV detailing your experience if you wish to apply.
You are extremely important to MD Talent Search and we further aim to present your credentials to the best possible advantage and achieve a job offer and contract to match your needs. This may require some additional input in order for us to re-write your CV and present your skills summary as per the individual client’s protocols. Obviously this can take a few days, but once completed, should give you the edge to secure the placement with your employer of choice!
Our commitment to you is that of a truly Ethical partner, underlying our core business principles of Professionalism and Integrity.
Finally, we believe in mutual reward systems! When you refer a candidate (in any specialty) to MD TALENT SEARCH who is successfully recruited and deployed, the bonus payment of anywhere from $ 500 to $ 2,000 is part of our exciting loyalty strategy and vision which shows our commitment and partnership with you!