Accertify Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express, is a leader in providing software, tools, and strategies for preventing online fraud. Accertify is committed to providing e-commerce companies with comprehensive and cost-effective solutions to fraud.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer with Linux, AWS, and Middleware administration experience for our role. Candidate should be comfortable working as a member of a global team with a rotational on-call schedule. Accertify operates in a 24/7 real-time hybrid environment. Candidates should have hands on software troubleshooting experience with a desire to continually improve any environment they are immersed in.
*Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.*
Why American Express?There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.Don’t make a difference without it.Don’t live life without it. Qualifications
- 2+ years of DevOps or application support experience
- Python or shell scripting development
- Ansible and/or Puppet experience
- Tomcat or any J2EE compliant middleware experience
- Experience with AWS. Specifically CloudFormation, CloudFront, EC2, Auto-Scaling, S3, Dynamo, and Lambda
- Experience with application releases according to best practices
- Oracle and/or Postgresl hands on experience
- Splunk administration and configuration is a plus
- Familiarity with the Atlassian suite of tools