Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The position is responsible for performing operational and regulatory focused audit tests for collection agencies used by American Express.
The objective of this role is to ensure the effectiveness of the collection agencies controls are reported to key stakeholders. Principal Accountabilities:
• Participate as a key member of the Strategy & Support Group’s Global Collections Oversight and Monitoring Team.
• Execute on-site and remote audits in accordance with the policies and procedures, professional auditing practices, budgets, and timelines.
• Have good knowledge of Risk Based Audit Methodology. Understand, identify, evaluate, and document risks and controls.
• Execute audit tests, apply sampling methodology, and document test results.
• Strong Data analytics ability Develop audit recommendations and create audit reports
• Validate the completion of management action plans.
• Stay current with dynamic regulatory environment.
• Build relationships with key stakeholders in the audit process
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.