Supply Planning Manager
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
Role DescriptionAs the Supply Planning Manager, you will be responsible for all inventory and supply planning processes for several product groups. In order to improve processes and collaborations,both internal and external you will work together with several cross-functional teams, You will also manage 2/3 of the supply planners to guarantee the best possible flow and sufficient inventory for the associated production site. We are looking for a supply chain professional with a broad backgroudn in supply planning, supplier management and.or order management.
Responsibilities- Responsibility for the entire supply flow for several product groups
- Manage a team of 2/3 supply planners in order to guarantee the best possible inventory level
- Improve the collaboration with several external suppliers and warehouses
- Communicate supply processes from external stakeholders to internal business units
- Responsibility for supply planning processes for multiple product groups
- Improvement projects for cross-functional collaboration on international scale
- Gap analyses for supply planning, order management and supplier management
Requirements- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field
- Strong knowledge of Inventory Management, Supplier Management, Order-to-Cash and Planning
- Some management or team lead experience and ambition to grow further
- International experience within the Pharmaceutical, Chemical or Food / FMCG industry
- Analytical mind with the will to improve processes
- Fluency in Dutch and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Greg Silberstein.