We have an opportunity for a Registrar - Family Medicine at Prince Sultan Military Medical City. The hospital with a capacity of about 1200 beds is a center of excellence and reference for Armed Forces Medical Services Hospitals in the region. It is inspired to be the premier hospital in providing the highest standards of healthcare services for its patients, to be a benchmark hospital in the Kingdom, and to achieve Excellency in all specialties in the Middle East.
- Tax-free salary
- Married status contracts
- End of contract award (one month’s salary for every year of service)
- One year contracts
- Generous Leave
- Free yearly return annual leave air ticket
- Free mobilization flight
- Free repatriation flight home on resignation
- Accommodation provided
- Medical Cover
- Graduate from a recognized medical school.
- Saudi Board or equivalent degree in relevant Specialty
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- Carries out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by Consultant/Senior Registrar in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
- Instructs and guides when necessary junior medical staff in the overall care of patients, supervises their performance/work and contributes to the training and teaching activities in the department.
- To report and discuss all unusual findings, complication or alterations in the management plan, with the Consultant/Senior Registrar.
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Attends the Continuing Medical Education Programme of the department
- To acquire and maintain a valid certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
- Ability to assume greater responsibility in matters of patient care.
- Commitment to learning and training in pursuance of a career in his chosen specialty.
- Ability to deal calmly, with tact and diplomacy to patient and staff alike.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please don't hesitate to apply now!
You are extremely important to MD Talent Search and we further aim to present your credentials to the best possible advantage and achieve a job offer and contract to match your needs. This may require some additional input in order for us to re-write your CV and present your skills summary as per the individual client’s protocols. Obviously this can take a few days, but once completed, should give you the edge to secure the placement with your employer of choice!
Our commitment to you is that of a truly Ethical partner, underlying our core business principles of Professionalism and Integrity.
Finally, we believe in mutual reward systems! When you refer a candidate (in any specialty) to MD TALENT SEARCH who is successfully recruited and deployed, the bonus payment of anywhere from $ 500 to $ 1,000 is part of our exciting loyalty strategy and vision which shows our commitment and partnership with you!
We look forward to becoming your recruiter of choice.
Let us be of service to you..........