Project Engineer - Construction Coordination
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Chemicals organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company is known for it's global presence as a leading multinational chemical manufacturer .
Role DescriptionWe are keen in get in touch with experienced project engineers –Construction Coordination who have been involved in CAPEX plant projects.
This role offers great opportunities for ambitious project engineers who are keen to move up to project manager at a later stage.
Responsibilities• Coordinating between the construction project stakeholders, on-site organisation, engineering and third party construction contractors, all related to the overall planning and execution of the construction activities and projects.
• Making sure the involved parties will meet the requirements of contract specification and agreed standards.
• Maintains and utilizes a variety of resourcing strategies and contacts to permit selection of the most cost effective and expeditious project execution approach in close collaboration with the Project Manager.
• Participating in contractor screenings and assessments.
• Acting as a project interface between varies departments of QHES, operations, maintenance, purchasing and the external engineering contractors and construction support contractors.
• Driving a zero-incident culture and the implementation of best safety and quality practices, complying with the company’s related guidelines and processes.
• Ensuring to strictly follow the final acceptance procedures and taking the final responsibility in meeting the agreed QA standards of the facility.
• Applying the company’s QA/QC processes to ensure the equipment fabrication and high-quality field installation.
Requirements• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in construction engineering, process or mechanical engineering.
• 5+ years of similar working experience with capital projects in a high hazard environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and desire to meet new challenges and learn.
• Being able to cope with continuous changes while maintaining a high level of adaptability Strong focus on EHS and Process Safety Standards within a high hazard environment
• Must be fluent in both Dutch and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Morad Bantal.