About the Division
American Express Global Corporate Payments (GCP) offers a range of expense management services designed to help mid-size companies and large corporations worldwide manage most of the facets of their business spending. It provides customized payment solutions to Corporations to settle a variety of their business expenses as an easy alternate solution for companies to generate cash flow and reduce their overdraft and cost of capital costs. This provides increased visibility into their business spending, added controls, improved efficiency and cost savings. GCP provides these services through American Express Corporate Card Programs and Business-to-Business (B2B) Payment Solutions.
Global Corporate Payments (GCP) operates globally through its GCP proprietary operations, Global Dollar Card, International Euro Card and bank partner network. The GCP client base includes many of the Global Fortune 500 and Interbrand Best Global Brands.
Being A Successful Senior Business Manager:
Global Corporate Services is constantly keeping an eye out for experience and talent to deliver new growth in the corporate card space.
With a focus in growing the SME SEGMENT (below $100M), our team is responsible for developing a pipeline of opportunities aggressively.
The successful business manager will cold call, network and utilize other lead generation efforts to seek out new opportunities, manage a complex end-to-end sales process to win in the Corporate Card sales space.
To be successful, you MUST have the PASSION & DRIVE to establish yourself in this CHALLENGING sales environment.
You MUST have the TENACITY, FOCUS and DETERMINATION to be a cut above the rest.
What you will achieve during this journey WHEN you are successful in Global Corporate Services, is firmly establishing your credibility as an outstanding sales professional.
Ingredients For Success
• You are familiar with corporate payments and have strong financial fluency. Typically, this means at least 3 – 5 years in a similar space.
• You are a HUNTER with a tremendous energy and drive for success. In all successful individuals, this is usually reflected in their ability to demonstrate an exceptional level of focus and dedication.
• You WANT to exceed crazy sales targets. The only reason you WANT this, is so that you will be exceptionally recognized and compensated.
• You have an exceptional eye for new opportunities. You just know where to find the best opportunities within an already saturated space.
• You have a STRONG network in the SME segments, Travel Agents, Expense Management Providers, Consultants, etc.
• You demonstrated rigor in sales pipeline management to ensure pipeline accuracy and adequacy in meeting the stated targets
• You have keen business acumen and understand what drives your clients’ business and what they need, finance-wise, to make their business successful.