Specialists in geriatric medicine are experts in organizing and providing health care for older people. In general, they:
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Reside in and have as his/her primary residence, Grande Prairie
• Establish and maintain a full time community based practice within the community
• Provide hospital and call support as required
• Contribute to and participate in teaching programs and activities
• Contribute to and participate in other administrative responsibilities as assigned.
The successful candidate may choose to join an existing community based practice; or practice independently within the community.
|Location:||Canada Alberta Grande Prairie|
|Salary:||Excellent Remuneration and Benefits CAD per year|
Healthcare and Medical
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.