Provide medical care in primary care, emergency department coverage, acute care and extended care services.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Reside in and have as his/her primary residence, Fairview
• Establish and maintain a full time community based practice within the community
• Provide hospital and call support as per call schedules, including full time participation in the Emergency Department and other call schedules as required
• Contribute to and participate in teaching programs and activities; interest in leadership
• Contribute to and participate in other administrative responsibilities as assigned
The successful candidate is recruited for the community of Fairview
The successful candidate may choose to operate their business by joining the existing practice or opening their own practice. This is the candidate's independent business decision and will not be managed through the recruitment process.
|Location:||Canada Alberta Fairview|
|Salary:||Excellent Remuneration and Benefits CAD per year|
Healthcare and Medical
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.