A new opportunity is now open with a well-respected, hospital located in Singapore. They operate tertiary facilities and now are looking to receive applications for an Urologist to join their team on a long-term basis.
Salaries for the position begin of €250,000 - €300,000 per annum include a rewarding bonus system, relocation assistance. Flights, indemnity and medical cover. You can also benefit from the highly favourable taxation system at work in Singapore.
• Specialist qualification in General Surgery from Hong Kong, U.K, U.S, Australia, Canada or Europe.
• Preferably to have FRCS Uroly
Singapore is a great place to explore the varied cultures, cuisines, and landscapes of Asia along with a rich and diverse history where English is the language of administration. The major cities now have booking expat populations and people have relocated there and are living very fulfilling lives and careers in a climate of expansion and progression. Singapore has been ranked the following: -
• #1 as Most Cost-Competitive Place for Business
• #1 in Ease of Doing Business
• #3 in survey the use of AI in Healthcare
• #1 Logistics Hubs & Air Transport Infrastructures
• #1 for Quality of Life in Asia
• Best Place to Live for Asian Expatriates
How to Apply:
If you have considered relocating, please email a copy of your up to date CV to [email protected] (or click apply now and register your details) so we can view your experience in more detail and assess the level of assistance we can provide. Due to high numbers of applications for international opportunities, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Salary:||250,000 - 300,000 EUR per year|
Healthcare and Medical