An opportunity has become available for a Nurse Manager (Clinical Prioritisation Criteria) to join Gold Coast Health (GCH) where the focus of our 10 000-strong team is on providing world-class health care to over 550,000 people living in the Gold Coast, and northern New South Wales region of Australia.
You will take responsibility for
- Implementing Clinical Prioritisation Criteria (CPC) operationally across primary care providers and other referral sources within Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service
- Undertaking activities to increase uptake and compliance of CPC
- Supporting and advising management and stakeholders across all divisions on the development, maintenance and review of processes, policies and approaches to implementation of Clinical Prioritisation Criteria for Gold Coast Health
- Initiating, influencing and maintaining relationships with and between internal and external stakeholders and deliver change management interventions to ensure the successful delivery of CPC and related referral management processes
Requirements for the role
- A Bachelor of Nursing/Midwifery or equivalent is a mandatory qualification for this position
- Registration as a Registered Nurse under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law Act 2009 with a current annual practicing certificate from the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency is essential
- A Masters or higher qualification within a relevant area is highly desirable. Where the successful applicant does not currently hold this qualification, commitment to completion of post-graduate study would be encouraged
- This position requires effective computer skills to use clinical information systems and other applications relevant to role
- Career Development
- Flexible work policies
- Leave loading
- Salary Packaging
- Modern Facilities
- Diverse Work Culture
- Permanent full time
- Base salary ranging from $116 092 - $126 037 per annum
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
About Gold Coast Health
- Nationally and internationally recognised location for innovative medical research and health care
- Annual operating budget exceeding $1.3 billion
- More than 1100 beds across three hospitals - Gold Coast University Hospital, Robina Hospital, Varsity Lakes Hospital and Robina and Southport Health Precincts
- Acute and sub-acute care in hospital and community settings
- Opportunity to combine professional advancement, job satisfaction and relaxation into one fulfilling lifestyle
About Outpatients Department
The Outpatient Services of the Gold Coast Health and Hospital Service (GCHHS) provide patient care in a non-admitted setting. Outpatient clinics are held at the Gold Coast Hospital, Robina Hospital and in Adult and Child Community Health Centres. As a Queensland Health facility, GCH complies with the Outpatient Services Implementation Standard that provides best practice management guidance for outpatient services to ensure consistent processes and practice standards are adopted and complied with.
GCH is committed to attracting the right people for our organisation. To help us with this we have developed a Core Capability Framework which defines the skills and behaviours required to perform successfully as an organisation.
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button to review the Role Description and submit your application by Thursday, 2 July 2020.
Job Ad reference: GC347516
Please note: no third-party applications will be accepted.