Locum Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Essential Requirements:
- Must be Registered Nurse (Adult) Level 1 with Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and hold a valid, in date Personal Identification Number (PIN) and not be subject to any restrictions of practice.
- Must hold current valid medical indemnity insurance.
- Must be delivering care in line with RCGP/RCN ANP competencies.
- Must have completed an RCN approved ANP Course, or completed the RCN credentialing process and be able to show evidence of study at Level 7.
- Must have a valid Non-Medical Prescribing qualification recorded on NMC register and provide evidence of prescribing currency and competence against the Royal Pharmaceutical Society Prescribers Competency Framework.
- Must have in date Basic Life Support, Anaphylaxis, Automated External Defibrillator, Infection Prevention and Control, and Safeguarding children, young and vulnerable adults to Level 2.
Advanced Nurse Practitioner - About the Role:
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Advanced Nurse Practitioner - About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
- Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
- A generous "Refer a Friend" bonus scheme
- Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
- Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
- Free uniforms provided (if required)
- A disclosure check PVG membership in Scotland or Access Northern Ireland certificate is required for this post which will be paid for by us Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
- Free mandatory training
- Weekly payments
- Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment
All job placements are subject to the receipt of satisfactory compliance requirements and a current DBS
We reserve the right to remove this requirement once a suitable candidates has been selected.