We are looking for GPs from summer 2020 to work with us on Mull. Salary: up to £85,000 with OOH paidin addition.
Would you like to rediscover the reasons you wanted to be a GP, find the time for meeting patients' needs while achieving your own work-life balance? Joining our supportive team on Mull could be for you. We are looking for GPs at all stages of their careers and with varied experience to work with us. We are interested in GPs who wish to provide high quality, holistic care to the islands as part of our multi-disciplinary team.
The Mull and Iona Practice consists of surgeries in Tobermory, Salen and Bunessan and provides cover to the modern Mull and Iona Community Hospital. It is managed and supported by the established training practice of Lorn Medical Centre in Oban.
We will offer:
• Full or part-time positions with the expectation of participation in the OOH rota
• Excellent terms and conditions in line with the candidates experience
• A flexible work pattern to suit the individual–modelled on Rediscover the Joy https://jobs.scot.nhs.uk/uploads/44/GP.pdf
• Emergency Care training, regular clinical support and team meetings
• Preference will be given to candidates that wish to live on Mull
• Golden Hello of £10000 for eligible candidates
Mull is the second largest island in the Inner Hebrides, and its 3200 residents live on an Island renowned for its scenery and diverse wildlife such as red deer, otters and sea eagles. Opportunities abound for the outdoor sports enthusiast and there is a vibrant cultural scene of music and theatre. Iona is an historic Island with amazing white sands and clear blue seas. Oban is a 45 minute ferry journey.
We are looking for doctors to develop modern General Practice in this stunning island environment.
Please apply in writing with a current C.V. to Dr Erik Jespersen [email protected] We encourage informal enquiries and welcome you to visit the islands and to meet the team here and in Oban.
Telephone: 01631 563175
Warning to applicants for advertised posts
NHS Scotland’s Counter Fraud Service has become aware of potential approaches to individuals which result in requests for payments in connection with applications.
You should never need to make any form of payment to apply for an advertised post. Read more