**Posting will close once suitable candidate is found**
We are seeking a Psychiatrist who is eligible for FRC(P) in general adult psychiatry, to join a diverse Addictions & Mental Health team to provide support to communities with a high need of mental health services.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
• Establish and maintain a full time community mental health based practice within Grande Prairie
• Provide hospital and call support as per call schedule
• Support psychiatric services (beyond primary community of practice) either in-person or utilizing Telehealth or another form of telecommunication, which may include but not limited to communities experiencing a high need for mental health services;
• Contribute to and participate in teaching programs and activities.
• Contribute to and participate in other administrative responsibilities as assigned.
The successful candidate may choose to operate their business by joining an existing practice or by opening their own practice. This is the candidate's independent business decision and will not be managed through the recruitment process.
|Location:||Canada Alberta Grande Prairie|
|Salary:||Excellent Remuneration and Benefits CAD per year|
Healthcare and Medical
|Only direct applications will be considered|